Monday 25 February 2013

Competition entries

Hello again, 

Just a quick post to let you know about some competitions that I've entered recently.  


Below was my entry for the Nandos menu art competition.  The brief was to create an illustration that describes how Nandos makes people feel, so I tried to mix up some Nandoesque food alongside happiness and a touch of spice.  I also wanted to keep to Nando colours hence the warm oranges and reds contrasted with cooler greens. My entry didn't get anywhere, but I enjoyed creating it and in my book it's all about the taking part, isn't that right? :)


Nandos


The next image is my entry for the 2013 Secret 7" competition.  The idea is based on a continuing journey through the ups and downs in the cycle of a relationship as told through the seasons.  Including the combination of uncertainty and magic that it can bring.  That was my interpretation of the song i choose anyway.
I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has voted for me so far, it really means a lot to me :)
Voting is open until the 26th February (tomorrow, eek!) so if you would like to vote please click here :- Talenthouse
All votes are much appreciated!  Thank you :)



Secret 7"

That's it for now, have a good week everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment