Thursday 22 October 2020

New Christmas goodies

Hello,

I thought I'd do a quick shop update.  I've added some new Christmas/Festive cards to my shop.  I've got two new designs, both bird themed.  I had such fun working on these, just as we had turned into autumn and the weather had started to change.  The cards can be bought as singles or as a pack of four.  I know it may seem a bit early but if you're someone who likes to get organised you can find them here at SharonFarrowArt.



I've also got lots of art prints, illustrated cards, pocket mirrors and more over in the shop if you're looking for other non seasonal goods.  
It's a lovely start to the day here today, blue sky and those lovely leaves that are beginning to golden are swaying gently in the breeze.  Starting the day with sunshine can't help but give you a lift!
Have a lovely day and I'll be back soon :).


No comments:

Post a Comment