Wednesday 30 December 2015

Hello,

So Christmas is all done really, it goes by so fast!  All the build up and then gone.  I hope you enjoyed yours, mine was lovely, spent with family and it was nice to relax for a bit and have a change from regular life.  There was also a lot of eating going on hmmm ;)……..still back to normalish now, and it's time to look forward to the New Year ahead which hopefully will be a good one for all!
I thought I'd post some of the last of my Instagram images from the Advent project.  I had a lot of fun doing it and it felt a bit strange once it was all done.  I may well do something similar again in the future.



The above image was my Christmas card for this year and below is all the work from the project.


So all that's left to say is have a very Happy New Year!  Whatever your plans I hope you enjoy and have a fantastic start to 2016! x

No comments:

Post a Comment