Saturday 24 March 2018

Food illustration

Hello,

I thought I'd just share a food illustration I completed recently.  I really enjoy drawing food, especially things I like to eat.  I have to say it has been a while since I ate a falafel.  It has to be a good one with plenty of crunchy salad so it's not too dry.  I loved drawing the actual falafels they have a great texture which is right up my street.  I have a list of foodie things that may become illustrations which I keep in my sketchbook.  If I make a tasty dish those often get added.


I hope you're having a good weekend.  It's been pretty cold here today I am waiting for spring to properly arrive!  Tonight the clocks go forward here so lighter nights from then on, which makes me believe warmth is on it's way!
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment