Thursday 9 November 2023

New festive shop goodies

Hello!

Once again, it has been a while since I've last posted, whoops!  Still, I have a bit to share right now so I think today is the day for more of my scribblings.  

I've been busy getting ready for......I daren't say it, because it is early, but, yes, for Christmas.  It's tricky, but as a person making and selling things for that time of year you do have to start gabbling about it early!  It's been quite exciting for me really because I've tried out a few new things this time.  Foiled cards is one. They've been something I've wanted to try for a while, and I'm really happy finally to have made some.  I've also ventured into making wrapping paper and gift tags this year.  

My original plan was to make one set of cards, the foiled ones, but once they were done I was in the swing of festive ideas (you know how it is), so I made another card featuring partridges (any excuse to draw a bird), and seasonal foliage.  I'm really happy with all the designs, I've realised it's a very green coloured Christmas in Sharon land but that's ok I think :).





They are now all live in my Etsy shop SharonFarrowArt

Also, if you're in London in December I will be selling in the flesh at various markets every weekend throughout that month.  I'm going to save all that information for another post though.  That means I will be back soonish with all those details.  I'm very excited about all of them.  Markets and fairs are something I started doing in the last few years and I've really been enjoying them.

So, I will leave it there for now.  I hope you're having a lovely week and I WILL be back soon!

Sharon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment