Tuesday 12 December 2023

December market time!

Hello!

So I'm back with my market/fair update.  I have now taken part in two of my December markets with just one more to go.  It's been a bit of a hectic couple of weeks hence why this is now a two for one post.  

My first market was on Saturday 2nd December and was held in a church in Kentish Town with @ktmakersmarket.  It was their first market, it was busy and felt very festive.  I had a very good day and was impressed with the turnout as it was a very cold day.





My second was the @illustratorsfair held last Saturday.  I've done this fair a few times now and this was the busiest it's been.  It seems people do really want to support small businesses which is lovely.  I can't say I got a chance to look around because I really didn't, but just from my vantage point I'm always so impressed with the variety of work on offer.  Again, I had a very good day and really enjoyed it.  Markets are always tiring as the lugging of all my wares around London is exhausting but I always think it's worth it.  This Saturday night once I'd got home and eaten, I had a nice relaxing bath to help wind down :).




So, just one more market to go and that's this weekend @designandcraftfair so if you fancy popping by then please do.  I post photos from the events over on Instagram if you want to take a look.
I hope you've had a good week! 
Back soon 
Sharon :).








No comments:

Post a Comment