Monday 29 August 2016

Hello,

It's been a nice sunny weekend here, hopefully this will continue for a little longer!
I've been busy drawing a Southbank map.  The Southbank here in London is a lovely place to go and walk around I think and there are plenty of things to do, places to stop, eat, drink and people watch.  It's been somewhere I've always enjoyed going to since I've lived here.
I always find maps challenging which I like.  I make a lot of sketches of everything before I put it all together trying to make sure everything is roughly where it should be, a lot of sticking and photocopying of all the sketches takes place before I work on the final.  I drew the Tate several times trying to get the texture I wanted!  I really love that building.  I do love London :).

\

I hope you've had a good weekend, I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment