Friday 11 August 2017

Flamingo

Hello,

I had a lovely walk today out in the sunshine.  It was so nice to feel it on my skin and see a lovely blue sky, it's been lacking here!
I just wanted to post this illustration that I completed a few weeks back.  I wanted it to be quite decorative but simple and really reduce my palette, always a challenge!  I'm thinking to experiment with it and turn it into a pattern although I think it could work well as a card.  What do you think?


Right, I think it's time for a cuppa and then back to work.  I just made myself a delicious dinner of smoky beans (my own made up recipe which was a success! I do love it when my food experiments come off!) with baked sweet potato.  I've got some new work to start sketching for tonight, then tomorrow the gym, and lots of drawing.  Have a good weekend whatever you get up to :).

No comments:

Post a Comment