Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmastime is here.......almost

Hello!

It's almost time for a few days of Christmas break and I'm really excited about it.  I actually (for once) feel pretty organised about Christmas, (my presents are wrapped already, normally this happens much closer to the date!) and I'm already packing ready for a few days with the family.  I am really looking forward to some lovely country walks and to just slowing down and having a break from all the rushing around of life here.   I have had a busy year and I know a bit of time to relax is just what is needed....for a few days at least ;).
Here's a couple of Christmas food themed illustrations I completed recently.  I tend to make a lot of lovely roasted vegetables all throughout the year and I love simply cooked sprouts with some nice crunchy walnuts.



If you're having a break over the Christmas period I hope you get to enjoy it with family and friends and eat lots of yummy food.  I'll be back very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment