Thursday 25 April 2019

Food illustrations for Women's Health

Hello,

I've had a bit of a break from here, unintentionally so, but now hopefully I'll be back a little more regularly.  It's been a busy few weeks and I spent the Easter break away in the countryside which was very very nice and needed!
Today I'm sharing the illustrations I completed for the May edition of Women's Health UK. I've worked with them several times now and I always really enjoy the commissions.  This was another set of food illustrations.  Here are some of my favourite originals.







This is the finished article



I do really enjoy drawing food so if you need any food illustrations why not give me a bell (shameless plug) sharon@sharonfarrow.com :).  I hope you have a lovely rest of the week whatever you're up to.  Now it's coffee and back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment