Sunday 18 November 2018

Autumn sunshine

Hello,

Brrr, it's been a bit nippy this weekend, but the sun has been out so I've been enjoying a day of sunny painting, hurrah!
So, I've now been reunited with my laptop, all back, fixed, (even cleaned!) and earlier than expected so I'm feeling a lot happier, (and very relieved).
I mentioned previously that I'd spent a few days in the Norfolk/Suffolk countryside just recently so I wanted to share some illustrations inspired by the trip.  I always find taking time out of regular life and going on long walks out in nature refreshes me so much, and I always come back full of ideas following what I've seen.
The Chicken below was one of the few (some more willing to pose for photos than others!) found in the gardens at Felbrigg Hall.  They are free to roam around as they wish and have some rather fancy homes.  There were also some beautifully coloured and knobbly squash dotted around the gardens.  Along with lots of lovely plants and a few flowers.




I made this swan pattern following a walk along the river stour, on a lovely sunny day.  


I love the colours of the lichen on this tree contrasted with the blue and green :).


Ok, that's it for now.  I've got an early start tomorrow so I need to start organising myself.  I'll be back later in the week with more updates.  I hope you had a lovely weekend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment