Thursday 1 November 2018

Autumn time in the country

Hello,

I've just come back from a little break in Norfolk/Suffolk visiting my family.  Very nice it was too.  I was lucky to have some lovely sunny days (along with one rainy one but luckily I was inside for that).  I love those crisp autumn days and I really enjoy having a good stomp around in the fresh air.  I've come back full of ideas from my trip.
Before I went I finished this illustration of a blackberry and apple crumble, something which is definitely missing in my life, I can't remember when I last ate one :(.  It's one of those perfect colder day puddings, yum.


A few pictures from my days away.  I always like to go and visit the sea.


I love the light at this time of year in the late afternoon and the long shadows it casts.


I do have a berry obsession, I don't know what ones these are but they have the most gorgeous colour.


 This was the late afternoon sunshine, perfect.


Autumn, :).  I hope you have a lovely weekend (and get to eat some crumble!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment