Monday 24 June 2019

It's picnic time!

Hello,

As it's summer I thought I'd share some picnic/summery food illustrations I've worked on.  The first is a submission for They Draw and Cook for the theme of a Birthday Bash.  I choose a picnic as I think that's a lovely way to celebrate.  My birthday is in winter, but I can always celebrate other peoples :).


A couple of close ups.



Here are some sketchbook illustrations on a similar theme.  I have been taking part in the 100 Day Project as a way to increase sketchbook work (seen on my Instagram).  I have to say I've found it pretty beneficial.  If time is tight I've created some quicker drawings and it's been a great way to test things out and make a visual note of potential future work I would like to make.  



I hope you've had/are having a good Monday!  It's always a bit of a busy day.  Have a great week and I'll be back soon :).


No comments:

Post a Comment