Friday 14 June 2019

My Etsy shop

Hello,

I hope you're having a good Friday.  Today I wanted to share some of the work I've created which is now available in my Etsy shop SharonFarrowArt hooray! I'm now stocking stickers, prints and tote bags, and I'd love it if you come and take a look.
The stickers are the latest additions and come in a pack of five.  At the moment I have packs of different types of birds, (some of my favourites) and mushrooms, (they are such fun to draw).  I think stickers are such a great way to brighten up surfaces and pages in notebooks and diaries.



Here's a couple of the Giclee prints which are also available.



I hope you like the products.  I'm planning more for the future and am pretty excited about the shop.  Today, it's not raining at the moment thankfully, which is a nice change this week as it has been rain and more rain, boo!  Anyway, I have been making summery themed work which I will share soon.  Have a lovely weekend :).


No comments:

Post a Comment